RSS
free picture

Downy Wrinkle Releaser and More Coupons

Get free coupons for $1 off Downy Wrinkle Releaser. And with it, you get a free coupon pack for $10 off other products.

You can print your coupons or you can hit the 'mail my coupons' button and fill in your information.

I love the Downy Wrinkle Releaser. I keep a travel sized version in my dorm. It's been a life... er clothing saver more than a few times and though it's been a while since I've had to buy a new bottle of it, I don't think the travel size cost much more than $1 from Wal-Mart. It's great that Downy's letting you get free coupons for it and other oneCARE products.

1 comments:

Chriss said...

I love this stuff. I bought a bottle of it a few years ago, use it constantly, and have yet had to buy a new one. Def worth the investment. A travel sized one would be cool to take traveling though.