RSS
free picture

Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Sample

I had a serious Dunkin' Donuts coffee addiction over the summer. I was madly in love with the Coolata and eventually found a recipe on how to make it myself. Well, the problem after that was buying the coffee. It's a bit expensive, and I wasn't even sure I really knew how to make it. What a waste it would be to buy a bag and ruin it, right?

Well, I'm getting my chance now to get a promotional freebies sample from Dunkin' Donuts and test my Coolata making skills. I'll get back to you on how that goes. Until then, you can get your own promotional freebies here.


Want to make the perfect cup of coffee after you get your sample? Put that Dunkin' Donuts product sample to work with this step-by-step guide.

2 comments:

Diane Cass said...

Cool. I love Dunkin Donuts coffee too.

makeithappen said...

Since I am a coffee freak I used three different email addresses to get this sample. LOL they rejected the third one, I think they are on to me.