RSS
free picture

Free Body Piercing Jewelry

This really great article on Examiner.com tells you how to get free body piercing jewelry. As a body piercing fan myself, and as a poor college student, I know how it can be wanting that new navel ring and not being able to afford it. Lucky, there are sites like Listia.com that allow you to find anything for free.

Just think of sporting these adorable bacon earrings and you don't have to pay a dime for them.

Remember though, it's the willingness of people to give away items that makes these types of sites succeed. So don't always be a taker, give back sometimes too. I'm preparing a box of items that I want to get rid of before I graduate. Things that don't go to Good Will will become giveaways on Listia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gret thanks its awesome