RSS
free picture

Tear-Aid Free Sample

My boyfriend, last weekend, popped a hole in a blow up Batman chair I have. Needless to say, the Batman fan that I am and because I didn't have a comfy place to sit anymore, I was heartbroken. I tried to patch it with those useless little sticky patches that come with cheapish blow up products, but to no avail. It just cracked right off. What was I to do?

Well I found a free sample of this product called Tear-Aid.

"Each TEAR-AID® repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing."

I'm thinking this heavy duty stuff will be able to handle me flopping into my blowup chair without breaking down. Here's to hope. Get your own sample and repair your trouble products.

0 comments: