RSS
free picture

On With the Show and a Purex Sample

Well I’m now graduated and mostly, kind of, not really settled into my house for the few months I’ll be living at home again. A college degree was the least free thing I have ever gotten; can’t say I whole heartedly recommend it to anyone else either. And all the free college money in the world couldn't have made that stress any more bearable. But such is life and now we must go on with the show.

I’ll start posting regularly again and since I’ve been gone so long there are probably a lot of freebies to get started with!

To start, how about a Purex 3-in-1 sample? I know I got a sample of these from Sam’s Club and I love them so much. It’s the niftiest invention I think I’ve ever come across. So go get your own free sample now.

0 comments: